Saturday, October 6, 2007

What $55 will buy you on a Saturday in Central Florida


I went to a community Yard Sale in Celebration, Florida this morning. This is all I bought for $55! Click on the picture to enlarge it!


3 Longaberger baskets
14 Boyd Bunnies
1 Yankee candle
2 sets of Ariel Sheets (twin)
1 Video Now and 4 discs
4 Homeschool Books
Giant Body Book
A wooden Santa
5 Mini Disney Princess
a homeschool tee shirt
A Ralph Lauren Dress(For Abby)
Shorts ( For Abby)
A Skirt (For Abby)
2 Cake Candles
17 infant boy clothes (given to me when I mentioned we were adopting!)
12 Beenie babies ( for our nursing home visits)
8 teenie beenie babies (for our nursing home visits)
A 15 pieces stainless steel cookware set with 9 lids!!!!

Not bad for a Saturday Morning!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! Jackie was just in Celebration two weeks ago now.

Too bad I missed that sale!

Anonymous said...

Dang it!! I told Mike we shouldv'e gone!! Good for you! :)
Rach :)

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! Ok your the queen of yard sales! I love good deals!
Mandy

Anonymous said...

You are the luckiest person I know.