Saturday, October 13, 2007

FishHawk Yard sale





Well, I didn't think I was going to get to go to Fishawk's yearly community yard sale because we were suppose to have cpr class today. It was postponed until Nov. so.... I woke up early and to my surprise, Greg said he wanted to go with me! The kids are at the beach with grandparents, so we loaded up and got there at 7:50AM. I only had $25 on me, but one of the first sales I hit had a ton of my kind of decorating stuff. He gave me a deal and I got a ton of stuff for $15. My other cool finds were crocs for Nathan for $2 (barely used, the lady said her son didn't like them) 4 dvds for a dollar each, tervis tumblers for 50 cents each, a scrapbook supply shelving unit for 2 bucks and some other odds and ends. I used my last 8 quarters to buy Nate's croc's at 9:45, so, much to Greg's delight, we were out of there by 10:00AM.The one picture of my wall , I bought all those things hanging on the wall for $7 total! You can click on the picture if you want to see my loot up close.... I love yard sales!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just can't believe it! One, that you found all that stuff for $25. Two, Crocs for $2??? That's crazy! Three, I can't believe Greg went with you. You definitely hold the title of "Yard Sale Queen"! I'm wishing I lived in Florida with you, for many reasons. One reason is because I'm just not ready for cold weather jut yet.
Love ya!