Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so thankful this year for all the Lord has given to me. My cup runneth over!

A heavenly Father that adores me and dances over me each day
A marriage that is fun, healthy and going strong and an amazing husband to share it with
Kids that are healthy, love the Lord and their parents
A church family that embraces us...warts and all
Parents and In laws that love me ,my husband and their grandchildren
A sister I can also call a friend and love talking to
Friends to enjoy good times with and the knowledge they will be there when bad times come
Tuesday nights with Beth, Rachel,Mandy and Karen
Coffee every morning and a backrub from the man who loves me more than anyone else
A home for my kids to feel safe in and make memories in
The hope adoption brings of a new life joining us in 2008
A country where it is still legal to serve my God and teach my children
Porch swings, pumpkin cake, rocking chairs, college football, movie nights, cafe lattes, Outback steakhouse, dsl internet, butterfly kisses and Yankee candles

Psalm 118:24"This is the day which the Lord hath made;we will rejoice and be glad in it."

0 comments: