Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Pals


While I was in Virginia, my friend Amy and I took a little trip to Winston-Salem . This is where we went to college, so we had to ride by PBC just for old times sake. Then we did some heavy duty shopping at Hanes Mall and hit a killer sale at Christopher and Banks! If that was not enough we also indulged in a yummy cinabon and learned that a chillatta is cold not hot!!

After shopping, we met Tammy and Jennifer, two of our friends from college that we have not seen in years at the Village Tavern. We spent the next 3 hours eating and laughing and remembering. You know your friendship is for real when after years and years you get together and it seems like no time has passed at all. We all agreed that next time our time together needs to be longer. I am voting for a cruise!!

Thanks guys for a great time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome time we had catching up on everything. Can't wait until we meet again!