Sunday, December 26, 2010

Word of the Year

I am involved in a home school online community and for the past 4 or 5 years we have all encouraged each other to choose a Word of the Year. A word that you will remember and will help you in the coming year to be a better mother, more like Christ, a better wife..the reasons are all different as to why ladies choose their word. I love to read every one's word and why they chose it. I also love to hear the reflections at the end of each year and how meaningful their word has become to them. Below was my post on the forum about the word I have chosen.


My Word of the year is : Expect

I have been " expecting" my Ethiopian babies for 13 months now..(sort of the gestation of a baby elephant!) God gave me this verse back in July when we were waiting on our first baby referral never even knowing that we would actually be 3 weeks away from leaving for Ethiopia and still have not laid eyes on our baby!

"Yahweh, in the morning you shall hear my voice. In the morning I will lay my requests before you, and will watch expectantly." Psalms 5:3

I was convicted that I pray and then don't EXPECT Him to do great things and that I should. He loves me and wants to give me the desires of my hearts. He also EXPECTS that I will grow and learn more of Him and His love through the trials and the joys of life. That way the desires of my heart are also the things that please Him.

I am EXPECTING great things in 2011!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! And you.
-Deana

Beats by Dre Headphones said...

I don��t think you can workout Beats by Dre twice a day and do this routine. Your muscles must rest and you��re not giving them sufficient time to do that right now px90 reviews. I don��t recommend you doing this and when you start P90X, I��m confident you won��t be able to handle your current schedule on top of it P90x Reviews. Your muscles only grow when they are resting; don��t over do it.

To the blog host: I was 192 and am now 155, that��s without doing P90X, which I am starting now. I did that in 5 months by eating right and going to the gym 4-5 days a week P90x Workout. I don��t see a huge difference in your photos and am wondering if you just did all you could physically do, or if you did every rep they told you to do? Did you follow the nutritional plan? I see a difference, but it is not significant for this kind of intense program Px90 Workout. I suggest you repeat it for better results; not to say you haven��t worked hard, I��m sure you did. If I could post my photos here, you would definately see a difference Beats by Dre Earphones. I lost 37 pounds and 8�� off my waist.