Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanksgiving

We went to Virginia for the beginning of Thanksgiving week. My sister and her boyfriend were in from Colorado and so we had an early Thanksgiving. I am sad because it was after we left VA I realized I did not take any pictures :( It was a lot of fun though. We had a bonfire and my mom cooked a yummy meal and my BFF came over..and no pics! The only camera I have is on my phone and it doesnt really take great pictures..I may get a new one soon though.


We left the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and went to Pawpaw and Grandma's cabin near Murphy, NC. We had gumbo and crab legs that night...yum!

Esther Hope can eat herself some crab legs!
The next day we got up, watched the parade on tv and the kids not so patiently waited for fried turkey and all the trimmings
After lunch, everyone crashed on the couch for movies and naps
The kids love playing outside around the cabin

0 comments: