Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day


to my husband, Greg ~ You really are my best friend. I thank God that He allowed us to meet and marry. You are not only a wonderful husband, but a great daddy. They love you so much an
d are so proud to call you dad. Keep doing what you have been doing with them...it's working!

to my daddy, Allan ~ I feel so blessed to have grown up with such an amazing father. Thanks for always taking care of us and spending time 
with us. When looking for a husband you gave me a great example of what a good one would look like! Thank you for being an awesome Gramps to my kids.

to my father in law, Denny ~ Thank you for treating me like family and loving me that way. Thanks for all you have done for us. You are more generous to us than we deserve. Thank you for being a fun and loving Pawpaw. 

To my step father in law ,Van ~ Thank you for treating us as we are your blood kin. For loving us all and showing us how to relax and have fun. Here's a special Esther smooch just for you!

Happy Father's day to all the wonderful men in my life that make each day, month and year more special. I pray we all have many many more Father's Day to love on you all!!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure is a good looking man in that middle picture!!