Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's Funny

I really didn't make a big deal about yesterday being April Fool's Day because I didn't want to be on the receiving end of the pranks! Well at dinner Esther decided it would be a funny joke to sit in her daddy's seat at the table. So after she did that we ended up all sitting in each others seat's for an April Fool's funny. Here is how our dinner went:

Greg sitting in Esther's seat and was bouncing around begging to be done and explaining why he couldn't eat his food just like Essie does.

Esther, in her deepest voice starts saying, " Eat your food, sit still!" It was hilarious!

Nathan ,in Abby's seat, started whining about feeling bad (what Abby has been doing since Sunday)

Abby, not to be outdone, starts talking in the most hick accent (what is that about??) how good veggies are for ya'll and how nobody gets cookies till they eat all their veggies! Yes, she was in my seat!

I was in Nate's seat so I started eating with my fingers (yuck!) and then decided I needed to go to the bathroom in the middle of dinner...something Nate is famous for.

It was pretty funny and a cool ending to a very prank free April Fools Day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a funny story. I hope you and Abby are feeling better. Only 2 more weeks until your visit and I can't wait! Love ya! Amy