Saturday, September 8, 2007

Football Saturday

We are a college football family around here! Since Greg grew up in Florida he has been a Gator fan all his life and it seems as though my children are following in his footsteps, I don't mind too much and I even like Tim Tebow and the gators never have had to play my Hokies! Yes I am Beamer Ball, Orange and Maroon HOKIE!!
All 3 of my kids were born in West Virginia and we loved it there so much that every time we see a bumper sticker or ball cap with WVU on it we all shout Go Mountaineers!, So we have a little bit of that in us too! So here is my shout out: Go Hokies! Go Gators! Go Mountaineers!
And now I think I will go watch a little football, followed by a little football and then maybe we will end the evening on the couch watching a little football!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid it was the "Hokie Chokies" this weekend.
The best thing about college football is Kirk Herbstreet. He helps get me throught the long winter season. I didn't get to see him in person last week when GameDay was in Blacksburg, but I knew he was close by. The Home Depot set up was right across from our College of Science tailgate setup. If I hadn't been working, I would have braved the crazy fans to go see Kirk. Maybe, next year.

Later Football Fan!