Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Labor Day

Now that September is almost over, I am playing catch up a little on my blog. We have had an extremely busy month. I told someone the other day that the only thing I am worried about with our adoption is just fitting in more activities in our schedule!

We went to Greg's parents cabin for Labor day this year. Friends of ours went with us and Greg and all the other grown ups went white water rafting on Monday while the kids and I stayed back at the cabin and did some school. Tuesday, Pawpaw and Grandma came and so we were able to spend a little time with them. It was Pawpaw's birthday week, so the kids had fun making cards and signs and a yummy cake for him.

The kids with Pawpaw and GrandmaA family shotThe rafters before they got wetMy mountain man
Me and abby



0 comments: