Monday, September 13, 2010

Counting blessings and looking forward

I am taking this Monday post to thank God for all the blessings in my life right now and also to express how thankful I am for all the upcoming things I am looking forward to this fall. Fall is my ALL TIME favorite time of the year! There are so many fun things to do and see. When the air starts turning just a tiny bit cool and crisp in the morning, my heart just swells with anticipation for the season before us. So here is my list..some are just simple and silly..others are life changing, but I am thankful for each and everyone of them:


My Sweet parents
My awesome sister
Football season
pumpkin spice lattes
Yankee candle pumpkin pie scent
Chicken Stews
leaves turning
The anticipation of our adoption referral
travelling to Ethiopia and meeting our sons
Adoption Grants
Walkertown Home Educators co-op
candy corn
Putting out my fall decorations
My 3 little lights :)
Club SODA ( our church kids club)
Christmas play practice
Beth Moore Bible studies
Reacquainting with a friend I haven't seen in 15 years
My BFF, Amy
Making my Christmas notebook and beginning to plan the season :)
Homecoming at church
Craft shows
My fall getaway with Greg
Church softball
Abby turning 13
bonfires and smores

There are so many other things God has blessed me with! I am just overwhelmed sometimes at how much I have been given.

Bless the Lord, O my Soul and all that is within me, Bless HIS holy name!
Psalms 103:1









0 comments: