Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day book


A simple women's daybook:

Outside my Window … cloudy and breezy

I am thinking … I wish that our adoption agency would make some referral calls this week! :)

I am thankful for… that my kids like to play together

From the kitchen … whole wheat bread baking

From the learning rooms … Esther and Nathan playing an education game on the computer

I am wearing … t shirt and capris, again

I am reading … Captivating

I am hoping … to see my children in Ethiopia's faces by the end of July

I am hearing … laughter

I am creating …lesson plans for the school year

Around the house … After a big cleaning day yesterday, I am enjoying a clean house :)

One of my favorite things … coffee in a big chunky mug

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week …. Our adoption fundraiser yard sale is this weekend. Praying it is a good one!

A picture for the week:

My kids and their cool Gramps after he flew them home from a weekend visit at Nana and Gramps house!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Love it! I'm gonna blog this too! Thanks for sharing this! :)