Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Camping at Disney

I really really am not a planaholic, but we are going to Disney World next week and one of the things that drive me crazy is when we spend soooo much time trying to decide where we should eat, what park to go into, what to do next. It reminds me of the buzzards on Jungle Book, "What do you want to do today? ..., I don't know what do you want to do today?" over and over! So here is my plan of attack for the week. I actually had the thing laminated with cute Mickey Mouse clip art on it. The lady at Staples couldn't decide if I was superwoman or crazy when I took it in. She actually ask me if it was for real.:)

The Mullis Family Disney Trip

Tuesday August 19th ~
Check in at 3:00, set up, swim
Supper : Grill Hamburgers, chips and smores
Evening Activities: Campfire Sing a long

Wednesday, August 20th ~
7:00am Breakfast : Pancakes on a stick
9:00 Hollywood Studios opens
Lunch: Hot dogs and chips
Afternoon: Swim
Supper: Grill Chicken and corn
Evening Activities: Animal Kingdom open until 10PM

Thursday, August 21st ~
6:30am Breakfast: Cereal
8:00am Magic Kingdom Opens
Lunch: Trails end buffet
Afternoon: Swim and Nap
Supper: Chicken and white pasta
Evening Activities: Downtown Disney or Magic Kingdom open until 1AM

Friday August 22nd ~
7:00 Breakfast: poptarts
9:00 Epcot opens
Lunch: Sloppy Joes
Afternoon: Swim and Nap
Supper: At Epcot
Evening: Epcot open until 12AM

Saturday August 23rd~
9:00 Breakfast at Trails End Buffet
11:00 Pack up and Check out


I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post a slideshow when we get back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go... :(

Jennifer said...

Have a great time. We'll be staying at the cabins there in a few months, but my bbother and his family will be nearby at the campground. They say it's their favorite place to camp, whether that go to the parks or not!

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

like the new background! :)

Rach