Today my baby boy turns 10! Nathan Morgan Mullis , you are such a sweet boy and I love you so much!. I am so blessed to have you as my son. here are 10 things I love about you.
1.Your tender heart. Be it an 80 year old man or a 3 month old baby, you love everyone and want to see them happy.
2.Your big blue eyes.
One of these days those eyes are gonna turn lots of pretty girls heads. I am praying that God will give you the perfect wife that loves the Lord and loves you.
3.Your appetite. There is nothing that makes a mama that loves to cook happier than watching her son enjoy his groceries!
4. Your prayer life. I love to hear you pray. Even though we take turns saying prayers at night, I secretly love it when its your turn to pray. I love the conversation- like prayers you pray to God and how you remember the little blessings to thank Him for.
5. Your affection. I cannot be around you for more than a few minutes without having you lay your head on my shoulder, hold my hand or give me a back rub. I love that you don't think your too big to still show mama you love her.
6. Your obedience. You are such a good son and I love that you obey me and your daddy and try your very hardest to do whats right.
7. Your love for your sisters. I love to watch you interact with your sisters, especially Esther. She calls you her best buddy and says that you are more than her best friend you are her best buddy.
8. Your happy spirit. We often say wherever Nathan is that's where the party is at. You love to have people around and often invite guests over without permission just so you can have an impromptu party. People like to be around you because you like to have them there.
9. Your math minded brain. Math is not an easy subject for me to teach and is not my favorite subject at all, but you make math fun to teach because you love to learn about it and understand it so easy! now, if we can just get those 8 and 9 times tables down!
10. Your love of the Lord. I had a lady tell me right after you were born that she believed you would be a preacher one day. I would love that, but I would love for you to be anything that you thought was what God made you for. I know that you want t please Him. I see this in your life everyday and I am so excited to see what He does through you.
So Happy Birthday Nate the Great! I love you to the moon and back!!