Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have total bloggers block. There is really nothing to blog about at the moment that would be the least bit interesting to anyone. I have a cd of pictures from our trip to Virginia, but Greg packed it up and I keep forgetting to ask him where it is at. We are doing a very basic school week with nothing really fun, just the 3 R's. So I am posting about random things happening in Mullis land:

~ My house is cleaner than it has been in months! We sent our chocolate lab to Greg's parents ranch to be an outside dog and I am no longer battling dog hair. I also think I am nesting a little because everything smells like bleach or pine sol!

~ We are planning to go to the beach this weekend. I am bracing for a cold snap, high winds or a hurricane cause that is what happens when we plan a beach weekend.

~March is my favorite month in Florida. The strawberries are in and we have soo much strawberry shortcake it is sinful. Also the orange trees are in bloom and smell yummy.

~ One of my very best friends is coming to see me next weekend and I am so excited. It is a shame we live in the same state and only see each other, like, once a year.

~There is only 11 more weeks in our school year. We all are ready for school to be over, but I begin to plan next year by the first of June and start to get excited about it.

~Esther finally let me take her starter earrings out of her ears! They say to leave them in 6 weeks, and she left them in 6 months. She has now changed earrings 6 times in two days, so I think she is making up for it.

~ Our friend Mike has a band named beacon 12. You should all check them out www.myspace.com/beacon12

~ I am having anxiety over my Easter dress that I have not bought yet. I keep telling myself that I don't really need a new dress for Easter, yet it just doesn't seem right to not have one. I love all the spring ones at http://www.chadwicks.com/, but I am such a chicken about ordering clothes online..they never seem to fit right.


OK...maybe next week my blogger block will be over and I will be able to come up with something more interesting.

1 comments:

The Busy Blaine's said...

Hi Jackie, I'm a friend of your sisters and just wanted to introduce myself. I love your blog. My son is the one your Dad took up in his plane a couple of weeks ago for his birthday. I have a few pictures on my blog of that day. Hope you enjoy.